Wedding Officiant and Celebrant Services
Your Day, Your Way.
If you want a one of a kind wedding ceremony, designed to celebrate the special love the two of you share, allow me to assist you in writing a custom wedding ceremony you and your guests will never forget.
Services I provide include:
- Unlimited email and telephone consultations.
- In person consultation.
- Choice of a standard pre-written ceremony or a custom-written ceremony designed specifically for the bride and groom.
- Copy of all wording from your ceremony to keep.
- Filing of signed marriage license with appropriate Probate Court office.
It would be my privilege to work with you to personalize your day and make it all you've ever dreamed it could be.
Top Ten Reasons To Hire A Wedding Officiant-Celebrant
- You want to have a non-denominational ceremony.
- You want an interfaith ceremony.
- You want creative alternatives to the traditional cookie cutter ceremony.
- You are holding your ceremony at a venue other than a church—park, beach, backyard, botanical garden, museum, farm, etc.
- You want a custom written ceremony.
- You want to write your own vows and design your own ceremony.
- You want someone who will consult with you about your ceremony and not just show up the day of the wedding.
- You want your photographer and videographer providers to be able to stand anywhere they like to get the shots you want
- You want special elements included in your ceremony—unity candles, sand blending, jumping the broom, rose exchange, wine ceremony, etc.
- You want a heartfelt ceremony that expresses your personal beliefs.